We can’t wait for you to get started. Login and upload your most recent CV in just a few minutes.
Location All Brisbane
Job type Full Time
Salary $ to $
Category Administration > Management
This is a stand alone role where you will be responsible for overseeing the running of the office, providing sales support, dealing directly with customers to assist and resolve queries and overseeing accounting functions.
Our client is a reputable organisation that has seen growth over the last 12 months, that is now seeking an all rounder to support their business.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries via phone, email and social media
- Credit control
- Liaising with the eternal accountant
- Overseeing ledgers
- Processing invoices
- Liaising with contractors
- Liaising with councils
- Liaising with suppliers to place orders
- General Administration tasks
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
- Previous office management experience
- Accounts experience to include AP/AR/Credit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A pro active personality
- A willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Experience working within either Manufacturing/Construction/Production industries
- A strong personality
This role offers a competitive salary, on site parking and the chance to be part of a growing organisation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Cassandra Leigh on 07 3000 1500.
Reference number 0000034853-1_148348595127961
Contact Details Cassandra Leigh
Nope! As a job seeker, working with us won’t cost you a thing. If we find you a great job, it still costs you … Read more
There are two ways to apply for a job—and both are really easy. You can either search our jobs, find the one … Read more
To view your pay stubs online, please click here. When logging in, enter your social security number, your personal … Read more
This is all about finding a job that makes you happy. So, if you've a question, a concern or a suggestion, feel free to … Read more